Mesoneedling is an advanced technique for rejuvenating the skin of the face, neck, and under the eyes, which summarizes the benefits of several treatments in a single method. Collagen induction in this method causes the production of new collagen and skin radiance.
Mesoneedling is a method similar to Microneedling, but the penetration depth of the needles is different, and in Mesonidelling, mesoderm is targeted at the skin for better results. This method is safe, simple, and stimulates collagen secretion.
Microneedling is performed by a device called Dermapen, which has micro-level needles that enter the dermis layer to stimulate collagen production and thus rejuvenate the skin.
It also creates micro-channels in the skin that multiply the absorption of substances from the skin, so at the same time as making holes, serum containing nutrients and mesotherapy cocktails are sent deep into the skin, which has collagen-building, anti-aging and firming properties. Are skin.
Table of Contents
How does Mesoneedling work?
In this dual treatment, tiny needles are used to create mild wounds on the surface of the skin, which activates the body’s natural treatment response to produce collagen and elastin. At the same time, mesotherapy cocktails are mechanically sent to the desired depth of the skin, which eliminates blemishes, fills, tightens, freshens and rejuvenates the skin.
The purpose of Mesoneedling in Dubai is the penetration of active serums into the skin, which is a much more effective method than hand massage. In this method, drug uptake is multiplied by creating intracellular micrometer pores, and young and new cells are replaced by destroying old and damaged cells. (Mesonidling is also used to strengthen hair follicles and prevent hair loss.)
Due to this renewal, the skin begins to correct abnormal pigments, and parts of the skin that have changed color due to direct sun exposure or acne scars on the skin. This method will also close the pores of the skin and improve blackheads.
Stimulating the secretion of collagen and elastin in the skin is actually an effective way to prevent aging. This repair process can smooth out the dents left by the acne scar and give it a younger, smoother appearance.
Mesoneedling is performed under local anesthesia of the skin.
Meso needling results and recovery
This treatment is accompanied by some rest and recovery time. Immediately after treatment, the skin becomes red and sensitive. You can not use the active ingredients in some cosmetics or skin products for a week after this procedure because the skin is sensitive. The redness and inflammation go away in the first 48 hours and the person can return to their daily activities. As the skin heals, it may become a little dry.
Areas of treatment with Meso needling
This method is not limited to areas such as under the eyes, elbows or back of the hands and can be used in different areas according to the needs of the person.
Meso needling is also not suitable for people with active acne and they have to wait until the acne has healed. Skin problems should also be examined by a dermatologist before treatment with this method.
- Avoid taking anticoagulants such as aspirin and nerfen three days before treatment.
- Do not use retinol for three days.
- If you have a history of herpes or herpes blisters, consult your doctor.
- Avoid cosmetic injections for two weeks before treatment.
- Avoid tanning the treated area.
Care after Mesoneedling
- After Mesoneedling, some redness may be seen in the treatment area. Which is perfectly normal and will go away in a few hours.
- Avoid makeup after treatment
- Lack of exercise for up to 24 hours
- Avoid blow-drying and dyeing your hair if you use Mesoneedling to treat hair loss
- Avoid tanning the body
- Do not use the sauna, hot shower or solarium.
- Do not consume active products such as glycolic acid and retinol.
- Avoid rubbing or irritating the treatment site.
- Avoid using mineral cosmetics
What skin problems can be treated with Mesoneedling?
- Scar Acne
- Spots on the skin caused by sunlight such as freckles and sunburn
- Lines and wrinkles of the skin
- Wide pores of the face or open pores of the skin
- Residual effects of various wounds
- Lost elasticity of the skin
- Uneven and uneven skin texture
- Aging and dry skin
- Aging spots
- Skin cracks