Silhouette Soft is one of the great methods for face lift that is performed by a special device, without surgery ، This method is one of the popular methods for facelift.
Silhouette Soft is very popular with many people, and we recommend these methods to many patients.
In the video that we put in this post, you can see how to do Silhouette Soft.
And at the end of the video, you can see the patient’s satisfaction with the process.
Dr. Abbas Ashrafzadeh is one of the aestheticians. To determine the treatment method, he must first examine your doctor and then suggest the appropriate treatment method.
silhouette soft face lift before and after By Dr.abbas Ashrafzadeh
Our dear client, they wanted to make changes in the shape of the face and face lift, which with the diagnosis of Dr. Abbas Ashrafzadeh, the use of Silhouette Soft thread was very effective.
During treatment, the patient has no feelings and this is done without pain.
Many clients think that this method is painful, if it is not.
When are Silhouette Soft results visible?
Results After treatment, it takes a month to show itself well.
Advantages and disadvantages of Soft Silhouette method
- The effects of face lift with soft silhouette thread are immediately visible and last up to two years.
- There is no pain or discomfort.
- It is a very quick way to lift the face, and does not require anesthesia.
- Compared to face lift surgery, it is affordable and minimally invasive.
- Compared to surgery, the results are temporary.
- In general, flossing is not a good option for the elderly with severe sagging skin.
Suitable candidate for lift with silhouette thread :
- People over the age of 40 with moderate sagging in the middle of the face, jaw, neck or eyebrows can be good candidates for this treatment.
Silhouette thread recovery period
Bruising and redness are normal at the entry points of the thread and disappear within one to two days.
Your doctor will advise you on post-treatment care, including using a cold compress to reduce swelling, avoiding excessive facial movement and exercise, not wearing makeup for 24 hours, and keeping your head up during sleep.
You should avoid touching your face, eating hard foods and chewing gum for about a week after treatment.