Mesogel is one of the effective treatments for wrinkles and other facial skin problems. In this method of treatment, hyaluronic acid is used to solve skin problems, which can help improve all kinds of skin damage, including wrinkles.
Human skin suffers damage due to exposure to various natural and unnatural factors. The damage caused by these situations manifests itself in the form of small and large folds and wrinkles, burns and tissue destruction. With increasing age, hyaluronic acid in the human body decreases, and as a result of this process, the freshness and freshness of the skin also decreases. Mesogel is one of the effective treatments for wrinkles and other facial skin problems
How is the mesogel method performed?
In the mesogel treatment method, hyaluronic acid is used to solve skin problems to restore youth and freshness to your skin. Hyaluronic acid is one of the main natural compounds of the skin, which plays an important role in building collagen and maintaining its elasticity. This substance can stimulate collagen-producing cells and eliminate their damage by improving blood supply to skin tissues.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, mesogel compounds contain various minerals, amino acids, vitamins, coenzymes and antioxidants, all of which have restorative properties and can help to improve all types of skin damage, including wrinkles. These compounds can also increase the moisture of the skin and prevent the reappearance of signs of aging or the formation of skin blemishes for almost a long time.
In Dubai and by Dr. Abbas Ashrafzadeh, mesogel injections are performed to rejuvenate and resolve skin problems such as acne. Please contact us for consultation and appointment— dr abbas ashrafzadeh
Advantages of mesogel
- Removing wrinkles and fine lines under the face and wrinkles around the eyes (outer part of the eyes)
- Removing facial wrinkles, especially in the cheeks and around the mouth
- Remove the boil
- Relieving tiredness and dullness of the skin
- Improving skin elasticity
- Increasing the general quality of the skin
- Increase skin radiance
- Hyaluronic acid
- Amino acids
How is mesogel injection done?
The method of using the mesogel method is very similar to injecting gel into different areas of the face. After preparing a special syringe, the doctor slowly injects the combination of meso vial and hyaluronic acid in the mesogel package as needed in the target area.
Measures before mesogel injection
- To prevent bruising, doctors advise you to avoid taking supplements, vitamins and fish oil five days before the treatment.
- Avoid taking any blood thinners, if necessary, consult your doctor a week before the treatment. Some blood thinners include naproxen, ibuprofen, and aspirin.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours before Mesogel injection; Because alcohol thins the blood and increases the risk of bruising.
- Smoking ban for at least one week before the injection
Care after mesogel injection
- You can put ice on the treated area immediately after the injection and keep it cool.
- In the first week after the treatment, you should not be exposed to sunlight and you must use sunscreen creams.
- It is better to avoid skin and beauty treatments in beauty salons for two weeks after the treatment.
- See the doctor again after two weeks for examination.
Unsuitable candidate for mesogel injection
- People with underlying diseases such as diabetes, cancer, etc.
- People with autoimmune diseases such as lupus
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People who have very severe laxity and sagging in their skin (this category of applicants should do other treatments such as gel injection and face lift in addition to mesogel).
- People suffering from certain diseases.
- People with kidney disorders, heart diseases and gallstones.
How long is the shelf life of mesogel method?
It is necessary to renew the injection every six months. The duration, durability, stability and lifespan of the mesogel gel inside the tissue is approximately six months.
The price of face mesogel in Dubai
In short, it can be said that skin and hair beauty services do not have specific and determined prices and their prices are determined for some cases. Among the factors that affect the price, the following can be mentioned:
- Type and amount of mesogel
- The desired injection site
- Number of sessions
- Experience, skill and reputation of doctor and clinic
Mesogel side effects
- Bruising and swelling that lasts for about 3-4 days and after this period passes, the swelling and bruising will decrease.
- Allergic reaction such as skin redness that may be caused by scratching the skin and disappears after a few days.
- Creating a feeling of numbness in the area where the mesogel was applied, which is also normal and disappears like other symptoms.